• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Who's Going !!!

clairebear

Brownie Leader and DC
D'oh, grr, darn it.... Our County's Join Us training for commissioners is on the Saturday :mad: I think my chances of finding a willing volunteer from the district to go in my place are around 5% (leaving a few pecent in there for a miracle!!) It's happening only about 30mins away from the camp site, but I reeeeeeeeeeeally don't fancy joining the real world even temporarily.... soooooo, I might just have to wing it, :rolleyes:

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
D'oh, grr, darn it.... Our County's Join Us training for commissioners is on the Saturday :mad: I think my chances of finding a willing volunteer from the district to go in my place are around 5% (leaving a few pecent in there for a miracle!!) It's happening only about 30mins away from the camp site, but I reeeeeeeeeeeally don't fancy joining the real world even temporarily.... soooooo, I might just have to wing it, :rolleyes:
Sounds like county have planned there training calendar well this year, with county training and first aid training also being on the same day as a commissioners one.

Also sounds very like county to have only just put out the dates, and you had previous plans and so not able to attend, so surely they cant hold that against you :p

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Gentle reminder to those that haven’t paid the balance, we need to receive it by the 27th Oct at very latest.

The front post is now up to date with who has paid what

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Front post updated with payment details.

For the remaining people, we need to receive your balance by 27th Oct at the very latest. Please get in touch if this is a problem

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
The day has arrived. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight. Have a safe journey up/down/across or which ever way your are coming :D :nature-008: :party:

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Zeberdee is on the train, I'll be joining her soon. Look out carriage C!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
I'm still stuck at work :(
Have to do school pick up and then pack before I can leave, then a 2 hour drive. I won't be there till dinner time but I'm getting absolutely no work done today!!!

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
The juice carriage departs at three. Bearing in mind the length of the journey, we may need a stock up tomorrow morning, some Advil, and someone to carry Balderick and myself into the building.