• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Would you like to do my food craft?

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Then post here so I know how much to buy!

It'll be Scream Egg ghosts or pumpkins. :) There is no actual pumpkin involved, although there will be dairy, and Im not sure if it's veggie friendly. I'll check!

:chef::Halloween Pumpkin: :chef:

Last edited:

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Would that be pertaining to Cadbury creme eggs at all? If so, I'll give it a miss, as I don't like them tbh. If not thought, count me in!!
Yes, it does use them. TBH I don't like them either, but they are fun to make and i thought people might like the idea for thier units.

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I completely missed that this was posted in the G2G8 thread, and wondered if this was just a random Creme Egg eating opportunity for anyone ..... so, as I'm not going, I'll have to decline but if you were to force me, I could easily arrange to be eating a Creme Egg (or other piece of confectionary should one not be available) at the same time as everyone else!!

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
I completely missed that this was posted in the G2G8 thread, and wondered if this was just a random Creme Egg eating opportunity for anyone ..... so, as I'm not going, I'll have to decline but if you were to force me, I could easily arrange to be eating a Creme Egg (or other piece of confectionary should one not be available) at the same time as everyone else!!
I'm sure some bright spark will post that they are doing it, and I'll take pictures! Syncronised Creme Egg eating!!

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
I'm with Claratrix, I don't like pumpkin but could be persuaded to do something with a creme egg if you twisted my arm!!