• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Would you like to do my food craft?

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I probably won't join in as I always eat way too much rubbish at G2Gs, but I am interested to see how you do them - if I can get creme eggs, it'll be something for us to do at our Guide Hallowe'en party

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Quick request - could somebody (or indeed a couple of somebodies) coming by car bring a a rolling pin or two please? And maybe a chopping board?

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
If I remember, I can bring my rolling pin but OH might throw a fit if I take away the chopping board. Just gone to look and there is a smaller one tucked away that doesn't get used (not much smaller). WIll go and put it upstairs where he can't see it and complain.

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am soooo blonde, clearly the kitchen at the site will have a chopping (or ten if my local Pack Hol house is anything to go buy!) I can purloin. Just the rolling pins will be fine , thanks guys :)

coolandme

Ex-Brownie GiC, Ranger, Tawny Owl
Oooh, count me in on the craft please!

I may be able to bring a rolling pin if I come by car, will try and remember if I can!

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Just wondering ... would it not be better to ask everyone to bring their own creme egg if they want to have a go? Looks like you are going to be spending a fortune otherwise!?

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
The only place i would have thought you might be able to get creame eggs is at the cash and carry, which would require buying in bulk, therefore making it easier for one person to get. But we can chip in towards the cost if required