1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Question? Writing to the Queen

Discussion in 'Diamond Jubilee' started by KatieW, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Snowyowl7011

Snowyowl7011 Veteran (100+ posts)

My Rainbows have been working on a big card - last night they wrote little messages of introduction about themselves to go with pics of them all inside. I hope they get a reply - they will be very excited!

2. Tawnyowl51

Tawnyowl51 Veteran (100+ posts)

We got a lovely reply today for the card we sent a couple of weeks ago. :) so go for it!

It has a message from a lady in waiting, one from the Queen and several glossy pages of info, the first one with a picture of her Majesty in her Guide uniform

3. amy246

amy246 Veteran (100+ posts)

I'm about to send my Rainbows cards off in a minute. They loved making them last week (I also put some royal themed pictures on the table so they could copy/get ideas from). But the end result was so good/cute we have green corgi's, the queen dancing, 30+ balloons on one card and many more designs plus they all wrote their own message inside including "To the Queen, I have never been to Buckingham Palace, Happy 60 Years as Queen" and "To the Queen, I like your corgi". Everyone who has seen them so far has just ended up smiling!

4. sandra 100

sandra 100 Veteran (100+ posts)

we sent a card off a few weeks ago and got a lovely letter and card back from the palace the girls were very happy